Home » » Alcatel ONE TOUCH View Review / Firmware / Stock Rom / Update

Alcatel ONE TOUCH View Review / Firmware / Stock Rom / Update

Posted by Andro New Phone on Monday 23 October 2017

WINDOWS PHONE 

The Smartphone ALCATEL ONE TOUCH View highlights usefulness, slick outline and elite, which gives an effective processor a clock speed of 1000 MHz, 512 MB of RAM and the Windows Phone 7.5 stage on which the gadget is manufactured. 

Subjective IMAGE 

A multi-touch 4.08-inch IPS-show with a determination of 800x480 pixels will satisfy the photo with incredible clearness and shine when watching films and propelling diversions, and will likewise enable you to effortlessly explore the menu of the gadget. 

THE WORLD OF ENTERTAINMENTS 

Capturing, shooting video, tuning in to music, watching motion pictures is all conceivable on account of the nearness in the ALCATEL ONE TOUCH View of a 5-megapixel camera with self-adjust and blaze, sound and video players and FM radio with RDS bolster. What's more, to the detriment of an attachment of 3,5 mm to display it is conceivable to interface any ear-telephones. To store the vital substance, the client will have a worked in telephone memory of 2900 MB. 

WIDE COMMUNICATION OPPORTUNITIES 

The cell phone is outfitted with every single fundamental interface for surfing the Internet, trading information with different gadgets, working with email - 3G, GPRS, EDGE, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi and email customer. 

LONG TIME OF WORK 

The 1500 mAh battery gives ALCATEL ONE TOUCH View up to 12 hours of talk time and up to 400 hours of standby time.

Specifications:
Band GSM 850, 1800, 1900
Internet GPRS, EDGE, 3G
Diagonal (inch) 4.08
Resolution (pixel) 800x480
Camera (Mp) 5
Processor frequency (MHz) 1000
Operative memory (Mb) 512
No memory card support
Operating system Windows Phone 7.5
SIM card is normal
Battery (mAh) 1500
Talking time (h) 12

The WWW.SYSPACK.ORG Website and All Information are Protected by Copyright. Transferring or Copying any Information from WWW.SYSPACK.ORG to any Site is Strictly Forbidden.

For Flashing This Device  Use ZUNE Software!!!!

Download: Zune Package_4.8.2345.0 SIZE: 269MB

Download from the official website: Follow the link

How To RESET OT-5040X View?:

Thanks to all! Did a complete reset myself
Well, maybe it will help someone ... I will describe how I did it.
I myself am not a programmer and generally understand computers at the user level, but I managed to reset the password and generally return the phone to the factory state. If someone does not work out, then I strongly ask you not to scold me because I got it all by typing.
So what did I do:
1. Installed ZUNE.
2. I clamped the volume down and held it, I briefly pressed the phone's power button (a phone icon with a cord stretching to the laptop appeared on the phone's screen)
3. I downloaded the Advanced Windows Phone Engineering Tool (for this I went to http://advancedwpe.codeplex.com/ and clicked on the "download" button in the right corner, then I unpacked the archive into a folder on the desktop and immediately launched it, but before that just in case checked the antivirus) (in general, I downloaded a lot of programs, but this one helped)
4. I connected the phone with a lanyard to the computer and waited for the drivers to be installed, after installation the ZUNE was started automatically (I immediately "killed" it by clicking on the Kill ZUNE button in the Advanced Windows Phone Engineering Tool).
5. After all the above, I pressed the "Erase Device" button (I tried to press everything initially, but the program gave out almost all the errors) in the program Advanced Windows Phone Engineering Tool (at the same time some window with an inscription in English and buttons " Yes "and" No ", I had nothing to lose and I pressed" Yes "without reading, after that the phone rebooted and became virgin clean .... asked to choose the language, time, etc.)

Wrote this for the fact that this information, perhaps someone will find it useful and necessary for someone and it will help get rid of the "brick". I spent a lot of time searching for the answer and as a result nobody could tell me what to do (the answer was one: carry it to the SO, reset it via Windows Live, and I did not create an account in it, well, in that spirit) say by accident. Thank you for attention.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

.comment-content a {display: none;}