Home » » LG L70 D325 Qualcom 9008 Problem Definite Solution

LG L70 D325 Qualcom 9008 Problem Definite Solution

Posted by Andro New Phone on Sunday 26 March 2017

How to Rescue Lg L70 D325 Brick

It looks like Qualcom 9008 on PC. It does not enter any mode including download mode, recovery mode, fastboot mode. When I connect the battery to the PC, the device looks as Qualcom as the device manager.

Since the device is not in the download mode, no software is installed. Lg official software tools I can not upload unofficial box and vesaire software.

I tried with the latest Sahara and Qfil program. He gave the perpetrator. So I uploaded the video below but it was not on my device.

Extract Kdz extension software into kdz extarotor and put it into a folder. Qfil or the Sahara Program. But the software is not loaded yet.

Note: Finally the device was not very clean at all and the liquid contact did not come in contact with the blow. I just think that the eMMC integration I am guessing is malfunctioning.

QPST_2.7.422  Download  Alternative   Download

D325_userdebug   Download




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

.comment-content a {display: none;}